Cybersecurity (CyberSec), the state of being protected against the criminal or unauthorized use of electronic data, or the measures taken to achieve this.
Information Security, The protection of information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, or destruction in order to provide confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
Application Security (AppSec), includes all tasks that introduce a secure software development life cycle to development teams. Its final goal is to improve security practices and, through that, to find, fix and preferably prevent security issues within applications.
DeveloperSecurity (DevSec), is a emerging trend to move developers closer to security experts, akin to DevOps.
DevOps is a set of practices that combines software development and IT operations. It aims to shorten the systems development life cycle and provide continuous delivery with high software quality. DevOps is complementary with Agile software development; several DevOps aspects came from the Agile methodology.
DevSecOps is the philosophy of integrating security practices within the DevOps process. DevSecOps involves creating a ‘Security as Code’ culture with ongoing, flexible collaboration between release engineers and security teams.
At RealinfoSec, we pledge to keep you, updated on what matters most. We try to aggregate the most important cybersecurity news matters, threats, guides and analysis into one optimized website. We have a selection of handcrafted, handpicked cybersecurity news articles and related resources. We provide independent research and analysis in a wide range of sectors.
Go to latest cybersecurity news
Additionally, we have started to serve a “CyberSecurity Academy” archive which will be home to unique write-ups and some of the Internet’s top tutorials. Don’t forget, Cybersecurity starts with you.
Active Cyber Threats in the wild
At Real InfoSecurity we endeavour to cover active threats in the wild and help you secure what is important to you, empowering you to advance your cyber knowledge.
Maybe you have a cybersecurity news article you’d like to submit to us? Maybe it isn’t quite a news-orientated article? We still encourage you to submit your article if it is Cybersecurity or Infosecurity related. You can do that through the contact page.
Cybersecurity Knowledge Base
Be sure to check out our ever-evolving cybersecurity knowledge base and see what you can learn from it!
Cybersecurity Support & Help Desk
Our Cyber Security Support Service is Live with two ways of reaching cybersecurity support, If your query is non-urgent please use the Support Ticket system to submit a new help ticket, outlining your request/query. If your query/request is Urgent please use the Live Chat feature at the bottom right of your screen on the support page.
Before using the Live Chat Support feature, please visit our CyberSecurity Knowledgebase and attempt to find the answer to your query there.
Recent Cybersecurity News
- Ubuntu Security Notice USN-5629-1
- Ubuntu Security Notice USN-5631-1
- WordPress 3dady Real-Time Web Stats 1.0 Cross Site Scripting
- WordPress WP-UserOnline 2.88.0 Cross Site Scripting
- Ubuntu Security Notice USN-5632-1
- Teleport 10.1.1 Remote Code Execution
- Feehi CMS 2.1.1 Remote Code Execution
- Ubuntu Security Notice USN-5634-1
- Testa 3.5.1 Cross Site Scripting
- Ubuntu Security Notice USN-5633-1
- Sony Reintroduced A PS4 Bug On PS5 Which Could Have Led To A Jailbreak
- Apparently Europol Is Hoarding Personal Data
- Insider Threats Play A Larger Role In Security Incidents
- Hackathon Finds Dozens Of Ukrainian Refugees Trafficked Online
- Revealed: US Military Bought Mass Monitoring Tool That Includes Internet Browsing, Email Data
- Hack On Optus Exposes Personal Data
- AV Used By Millions Blocked All Google Sites By Mistake, Sowing Chaos
- San Francisco Cops Can Now Use Private Cameras To Monitor Events
- Pro-Ukraine Hacktivists Claim To Have Hacked Notorious Russian Mercenary Group
- Fake Sites Fool Zoom Users Into Downloading Deadly Code