Cybersecurity (CyberSec), the state of being protected against the criminal or unauthorized use of electronic data, or the measures taken to achieve this.
Information Security, The protection of information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, or destruction in order to provide confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
Application Security (AppSec), includes all tasks that introduce a secure software development life cycle to development teams. Its final goal is to improve security practices and, through that, to find, fix and preferably prevent security issues within applications.
DeveloperSecurity (DevSec), is a emerging trend to move developers closer to security experts, akin to DevOps.
DevOps is a set of practices that combines software development and IT operations. It aims to shorten the systems development life cycle and provide continuous delivery with high software quality. DevOps is complementary with Agile software development; several DevOps aspects came from the Agile methodology.
DevSecOps is the philosophy of integrating security practices within the DevOps process. DevSecOps involves creating a ‘Security as Code’ culture with ongoing, flexible collaboration between release engineers and security teams.
At RealinfoSec, we pledge to keep you, updated on what matters most. We try to aggregate the most important cybersecurity news matters, threats, guides and analysis into one optimized website. We have a selection of handcrafted, handpicked cybersecurity news articles and related resources. We provide independent research and analysis in a wide range of sectors.
Go to latest cybersecurity news
Additionally, we have started to serve a “CyberSecurity Academy” archive which will be home to unique write-ups and some of the Internet’s top tutorials. Don’t forget, Cybersecurity starts with you.
Active Cyber Threats in the wild
At Real InfoSecurity we endeavour to cover active threats in the wild and help you secure what is important to you, empowering you to advance your cyber knowledge.
Maybe you have a cybersecurity news article you’d like to submit to us? Maybe it isn’t quite a news-orientated article? We still encourage you to submit your article if it is Cybersecurity or Infosecurity related. You can do that through the contact page.
Cybersecurity Knowledge Base
Be sure to check out our ever-evolving cybersecurity knowledge base and see what you can learn from it!
Cybersecurity Support & Help Desk
Our Cyber Security Support Service is Live with two ways of reaching cybersecurity support, If your query is non-urgent please use the Support Ticket system to submit a new help ticket, outlining your request/query. If your query/request is Urgent please use the Live Chat feature at the bottom right of your screen on the support page.
Before using the Live Chat Support feature, please visit our CyberSecurity Knowledgebase and attempt to find the answer to your query there.
Recent Cybersecurity News
- Suricata IDPE 6.0.8
- GNU Transport Layer Security Library 3.7.8
- Mobile Mouse Remote Code Execution
- nfstream 6.5.2
- Netfilter nft_set_elem_init Heap Overflow Privilege Escalation
- Ubuntu Security Notice USN-5644-1
- EShop Joomla Shopping-Cart 3.6.0 Cross Site Scripting
- WordPress Motopress Hotel Booking Lite 4.4.2 Cross Site Scripting
- Red Hat Security Advisory 2022-6696-01
- Ubuntu Security Notice USN-5643-1
- MEV Bot Earns $1M But Loses Everything To A Hacker An Hour Later
- Fast Company Shuts Website After Hack Sends Obscene Apple News Notifications
- NFT Sales Have Lost Nearly All Their Allure
- Sophos Fixes Critical Firewall Hole Exploited By Miscreants
- National Data Privacy Proposal May Shape Health Data Not Covered By HIPAA
- Impact! NASA's DART Spacecraft Crashes Head-On Into Asteroid
- Meta Busts First Chinese Campaign Targeting US Midterms
- Alleged Optus Hacker Apologizes For Data Breach
- Interpol Seeks Arrest Of Failed Crypto-Firm Boss Do Kwon
- Noberus Ransomware Targets Veeam Backup Software