In this video tutorial, you will see how to bypass multi-factor authentication with brute-force attacks. It is a part of an online course ‘Exploiting Authentication and Access Control Mechanisms with Burp Suite’ by Christian Barral López. Start now!
Full course: hakin9
Recent Cyber Academy Posts:
Recent CyberSecurity News:
Recent Vulnerability News:
Recent Data Breach News:
Stay informed of the latest Cybersecurity trends, threats and developments. Sign up for our Weekly Cybersecurity Newsletter Today.
Remember, CyberSecurity Starts With You!
- Globally, 30,000 websites are hacked daily.
- 64% of companies worldwide have experienced at least one form of a cyber attack.
- There were 20M breached records in March 2021.
- In 2020, ransomware cases grew by 150%.
- Email is responsible for around 94% of all malware.
- Every 39 seconds, there is a new attack somewhere on the web.
- An average of around 24,000 malicious mobile apps are blocked daily on the internet.
- Researchers Quietly Cracked Zeppelin Ransomware Keys - 23 November 2022
- Disneyland Malware Team: It’s a Puny World After All - 23 November 2022
- Top Zeus Botnet Suspect “Tank” Arrested in Geneva - 23 November 2022