Subscribe to our Newsletter – Cybersecurity from another angle
Stay informed! Sign-up now to get the latest cybersecurity news and insights, early-access to research, and more from Realinfosec.net
Covering data breaches, cybercrime, mobile and wireless security, hacking, IoT and cyber attacks. We also keep you informed on risk, compliance and data security strategy issues.
Helping you stay informed on cyber security to reduce your risk of cyber attacks, and build effective shields against unauthorised exploitation of networks, systems and technologies.
Hot content, straight to your inbox.
Cyber security and tech newsletters retain the potential to inform and advance your initiatives, enabling you to meet the challenges of the moment with elegant solutions and clear thought leadership perspectives. As the new normal progress, fresh business insights are exactly what the doctor had called for.
I want to unsubscribe
You can do that by clicking on unsubscribe in any email that you have received from us.
Stay informed of the latest Cybersecurity trends, threats and developments. Sign up for RiSec Weekly Cybersecurity Newsletter Today
Remember, CyberSecurity Starts With You!
- Globally, 30,000 websites are hacked daily.
- 64% of companies worldwide have experienced at least one form of a cyber attack.
- There were 20M breached records in March 2021.
- In 2020, ransomware cases grew by 150%.
- Email is responsible for around 94% of all malware.
- Every 39 seconds, there is a new attack somewhere on the web.
- An average of around 24,000 malicious mobile apps are blocked daily on the internet.