Our website address is: https://www.realinfosec.net
You can use the live chat feature when available, alternatively, we can be contacted via eMail – admin[@]realinfosec.net
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on Realinfosec.net you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
To help cover the fees of our servers, real Infosecurity has started serving ads to visitors of the website.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Cookie Settings:Cookie settings
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on Realinfosec.net may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, source articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We don’t, all data is on our servers with daily cloud backups.
Visitor comments, signups and all types of post/get interactions will be analysed by our automated systems and logged for security purposes.
None of this data is shared with 3rd partys. However, please refer to advertisements.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on Realinfosec.net, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on Realinfosec.net, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Make your request at [email protected] with the subject “Data REQ”
Where we send your data
We don’t send your data anywhere. Please also refer to advertisements.
Want to know more?
If you are unsure about any of the above and have another query, please do not hesitate to contact us.
At Real Infosecurity, we strive to protect users data. We would like to explicitly make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request your copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: contact @ realinfosec.net alternatively, you may use the contact page.