Multiple security issues were discovered in Chromium, which could result
in the execution of arbitrary code, denial of service or information
For the stable distribution (bullseye), these problems have been fixed in
We recommend that you upgrade your chromium packages.
For the detailed security status of chromium please refer to
its security tracker page at:
Further information about Debian Security Advisories, how to apply
these updates to your system and frequently asked questions can be
found at: https://www.debian.org/security/
Mailing list: [email protected]
Stay informed of the latest Cybersecurity trends, threats and developments. Sign up for our Weekly Cybersecurity Newsletter Today.
Remember, CyberSecurity Starts With You!
- Globally, 30,000 websites are hacked daily.
- 64% of companies worldwide have experienced at least one form of a cyber attack.
- There were 20M breached records in March 2021.
- In 2020, ransomware cases grew by 150%.
- Email is responsible for around 94% of all malware.
- Every 39 seconds, there is a new attack somewhere on the web.
- An average of around 24,000 malicious mobile apps are blocked daily on the internet.
- Musk Confirms Twitter 2.0 will Bring End-to-End Encryption to Direct Messages - 28 November 2022
- UK bans Chinese CCTV cameras at ‘sensitive’ government locations - 26 November 2022
- Chrome Update: Exploited Zero-Day Vulnerability fixed by Google, the 8th this year - 25 November 2022