Debian: DSA-5163-1: Chromium Security update
Multiple security issues were discovered in Chromium, which could result
in the execution of arbitrary code, denial of service or information
For the stable distribution (bullseye), these problems have been fixed in
We recommend that you upgrade your chromium packages.
For the detailed security status of chromium please refer to
its security tracker page at:
Further information about Debian Security Advisories, how to apply
these updates to your system and frequently asked questions can be
found at: https://www.debian.org/security/
Mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suggest an edit to this article
Go to Cybersecurity Knowledge Base
Got to the Latest Cybersecurity News
Stay informed of the latest Cybersecurity trends, threats and developments. Sign up for our Weekly Cybersecurity Newsletter Today.
Remember, CyberSecurity Starts With You!
- Globally, 30,000 websites are hacked daily.
- 64% of companies worldwide have experienced at least one form of a cyber attack.
- There were 20M breached records in March 2021.
- In 2020, ransomware cases grew by 150%.
- Email is responsible for around 94% of all malware.
- Every 39 seconds, there is a new attack somewhere on the web.
- An average of around 24,000 malicious mobile apps are blocked daily on the internet.
- HTTP Fundamentals: Understanding the Basics of Web Communication - 20 March 2023
- How To Secure your Linux FiveM VPS or Dedicated Server - 16 March 2023
- WH Smith Announces Cyber-Attack: Employee Data Stolen - 2 March 2023