Debian: DSA-5277-1: php7.4 Multiple Security Issues
Multiple security issues were discovered in PHP, a widely-used open
source general purpose scripting language which could result an denial
of service, information disclosure, insecure cooking handling or
potentially the execution of arbitrary code.
For the stable distribution (bullseye), these problems have been fixed in
We recommend that you upgrade your php7.4 packages.
For the detailed security status of php7.4 please refer to
its security tracker page at:
Further information about Debian Security Advisories, how to apply
these updates to your system and frequently asked questions can be
found at: https://www.debian.org/security/
Mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
CVE ID : CVE-2022-31630 CVE-2022-37454 CVE-2022-31629 CVE-2022-31628
Suggest an edit to this article
Stay informed of the latest Cybersecurity trends, threats and developments. Sign up for our Weekly Cybersecurity Newsletter Today.
Remember, CyberSecurity Starts With You!
- Globally, 30,000 websites are hacked daily.
- 64% of companies worldwide have experienced at least one form of a cyber attack.
- There were 20M breached records in March 2021.
- In 2020, ransomware cases grew by 150%.
- Email is responsible for around 94% of all malware.
- Every 39 seconds, there is a new attack somewhere on the web.
- An average of around 24,000 malicious mobile apps are blocked daily on the internet.