In this video, you will learn how to footprint firewalls on a target. This lesson comes from Module 1, so just the start of our adventure – if you want to learn more, join the full course!
Full course: hakin9
Recent Cyber Academy Posts:
Recent CyberSecurity News:
Stay informed of the latest Cybersecurity trends, threats and developments. Sign up for our Weekly Cybersecurity Newsletter Today.
Remember, CyberSecurity Starts With You!
- Globally, 30,000 websites are hacked daily.
- 64% of companies worldwide have experienced at least one form of a cyber attack.
- There were 20M breached records in March 2021.
- In 2020, ransomware cases grew by 150%.
- Email is responsible for around 94% of all malware.
- Every 39 seconds, there is a new attack somewhere on the web.
- An average of around 24,000 malicious mobile apps are blocked daily on the internet.
- Android puzzle game with over one million downloads reveals user information - 3 December 2022
- Nvidia patches 29 GPU driver bugs that could lead to code execution, device takeover - 2 December 2022
- Online disclosure of 5+ million Twitter users’ stolen information - 30 November 2022