WATCH: Top 5 CyberSecurity Trends To Expect In 2023
Cybersecurity is a fast-evolving area. Here, we look at the most important trends to watch out for in 2023, including the increased threats from connected IoT devices, hybrid working and state-sponsored attacks.
The top 2023 trends we cover are: *
- Internet of Things and cloud security
- Work-from-home cybersecurity becomes a priority for businesses
- Artificial intelligence (AI) plays an increasingly prominent role in cybersecurity
- International state-sponsored attackers target businesses as well as governments
- Building a security-aware culture
Suggest an edit to this article
Stay informed of the latest Cybersecurity trends, threats and developments. Sign up for our Weekly Cybersecurity Newsletter Today.
Remember, CyberSecurity Starts With You!
- Globally, 30,000 websites are hacked daily.
- 64% of companies worldwide have experienced at least one form of a cyber attack.
- There were 20M breached records in March 2021.
- In 2020, ransomware cases grew by 150%.
- Email is responsible for around 94% of all malware.
- Every 39 seconds, there is a new attack somewhere on the web.
- An average of around 24,000 malicious mobile apps are blocked daily on the internet.
- HTTP Fundamentals: Understanding the Basics of Web Communication - 20 March 2023
- How To Secure your Linux FiveM VPS or Dedicated Server - 16 March 2023
- WH Smith Announces Cyber-Attack: Employee Data Stolen - 2 March 2023