Cybersecurity is a fast-evolving area. Here, we look at the most important trends to watch out for in 2023, including the increased threats from connected IoT devices, hybrid working and state-sponsored attacks.
The top 2023 trends we cover are: *
- Internet of Things and cloud security
- Work-from-home cybersecurity becomes a priority for businesses
- Artificial intelligence (AI) plays an increasingly prominent role in cybersecurity
- International state-sponsored attackers target businesses as well as governments
- Building a security-aware culture
Stay informed of the latest Cybersecurity trends, threats and developments. Sign up for our Weekly Cybersecurity Newsletter Today.
Remember, CyberSecurity Starts With You!
- Globally, 30,000 websites are hacked daily.
- 64% of companies worldwide have experienced at least one form of a cyber attack.
- There were 20M breached records in March 2021.
- In 2020, ransomware cases grew by 150%.
- Email is responsible for around 94% of all malware.
- Every 39 seconds, there is a new attack somewhere on the web.
- An average of around 24,000 malicious mobile apps are blocked daily on the internet.