DEF CON 30 Archive page is Live!
Talks & Materials
Presentation Slides and Extras
Check out all the original and updated presentation slides, white papers, and accompanying files we received!
DEF CON 30 Presentations (RAR)
Presentation Audio and Video
All DEF CON 30 Video on our Youtube Channel
Villages – Speaker and Slides (video)
DEF CON 30 Music
DEF CON 30 Original Soundtrack (flac) (opus)
DEF CON 30 Program
Conference Printed Program from DEF CON 30
Conference Pocket Guide from DEF CON 30
DEF CON 30 Photos and Video
Tons of Photos from our Photo Corps and several other sources:
DEF CON 30 Photos (RAR)
Videos by DEF CON Video team (RAR)
DEF CON 30 CTF
All Files, including Packet dumps and binaries from the Capture the Flag competiton at DEF CON 30:
DEF CON 30 CTF
DEF CON 30 Receipt
Need to expense that trip to DEF CON 30? Here is a handy receipt for just such endeavors!
DEF CON 30 Receipt – Cash
DEF CON 30 Receipt – Pre-reg
DEF CON 30 Website
Suggest an edit to this article
Go to Cybersecurity Knowledge Base
Got to the Latest Cybersecurity News
Stay informed of the latest Cybersecurity trends, threats and developments. Sign up for our Weekly Cybersecurity Newsletter Today.
Remember, CyberSecurity Starts With You!
- Globally, 30,000 websites are hacked daily.
- 64% of companies worldwide have experienced at least one form of a cyber attack.
- There were 20M breached records in March 2021.
- In 2020, ransomware cases grew by 150%.
- Email is responsible for around 94% of all malware.
- Every 39 seconds, there is a new attack somewhere on the web.
- An average of around 24,000 malicious mobile apps are blocked daily on the internet.
- PHP vs Ruby vs Python vs Go: Comparing Popular Programming Languages for Web Development - 31 March 2023
- Voice ID: How Secure is it Really? - 2 March 2023
- Enterprise users infected by RIG Exploit Kit thanks to Internet Explorer - 27 February 2023