Avast Cyber Awareness Quiz
Avast has launched a Cyber Awareness Quiz website to mark 2022’s Cyber Awareness Month.
Take the cyber awareness quiz and learn how you can navigate discussions with your family around the complexities of technology and digital threats. Our goal is to help you, the “sandwich generation,” keep both ageing parents and young children safe online.
See more at https://avastcyberquiz.com/
Suggest an edit to this article
Stay informed of the latest Cybersecurity trends, threats and developments. Sign up for our Weekly Cybersecurity Newsletter Today.
Remember, CyberSecurity Starts With You!
- Globally, 30,000 websites are hacked daily.
- 64% of companies worldwide have experienced at least one form of a cyber attack.
- There were 20M breached records in March 2021.
- In 2020, ransomware cases grew by 150%.
- Email is responsible for around 94% of all malware.
- Every 39 seconds, there is a new attack somewhere on the web.
- An average of around 24,000 malicious mobile apps are blocked daily on the internet.