SANS Cyber Solutions Fest 2022
The 3rd Annual SANS Cyber Solutions Fest will connect cybersecurity professionals of all levels from around the world together, in one place, to discuss and demonstrate the latest solutions, tools, and techniques to combat today’s cybersecurity threats.
Take a sneak peek of what you can expect as you join us live online and take your cyber skills to the next level!
💭 Learn more about SANS Cyber Solutions Fest:
Suggest an edit to this article
Go to Cybersecurity Knowledge Base
Got to the Latest Cybersecurity News
Stay informed of the latest Cybersecurity trends, threats and developments. Sign up for our Weekly Cybersecurity Newsletter Today.
Remember, CyberSecurity Starts With You!
- Globally, 30,000 websites are hacked daily.
- 64% of companies worldwide have experienced at least one form of a cyber attack.
- There were 20M breached records in March 2021.
- In 2020, ransomware cases grew by 150%.
- Email is responsible for around 94% of all malware.
- Every 39 seconds, there is a new attack somewhere on the web.
- An average of around 24,000 malicious mobile apps are blocked daily on the internet.