Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022
Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/70c5f8d61f6ac67091c0c5860e456427.txt
Contact: [email protected]
Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Remote Command Execution
Description: The malware listens on TCP port 13013. Third-party adversarys who can reach infected systems can issue various commands made available by the backdoor.
Vuln ID: MVID-2022-0651
Dropped files: winvxd.exe
C:\>nc64.exe x.x.x.x 13013
psychward final, ready for action
Disclaimer: The information contained within this advisory is supplied "as-is" with no warranties or guarantees of fitness of use or otherwise. Permission is hereby granted for the redistribution of this advisory, provided that it is not altered except by reformatting it, and that due credit is given. Permission is explicitly given for insertion in vulnerability databases and similar, provided that due credit is given to the author. The author is not responsible for any misuse of the information contained herein and accepts no responsibility for any damage caused by the use or misuse of this information. The author prohibits any malicious use of security related information or exploits by the author or elsewhere. Do not attempt to download Malware samples. The author of this website takes no responsibility for any kind of damages occurring from improper Malware handling or the downloading of ANY Malware mentioned on this website or elsewhere. All content Copyright (c) Malvuln.com (TM).
Stay informed of the latest Cybersecurity trends, threats and developments. Sign up for our Weekly Cybersecurity Newsletter Today.
Remember, CyberSecurity Starts With You!
- Globally, 30,000 websites are hacked daily.
- 64% of companies worldwide have experienced at least one form of a cyber attack.
- There were 20M breached records in March 2021.
- In 2020, ransomware cases grew by 150%.
- Email is responsible for around 94% of all malware.
- Every 39 seconds, there is a new attack somewhere on the web.
- An average of around 24,000 malicious mobile apps are blocked daily on the internet.
Latest posts by RiSec.Mitch (see all)
- Researchers Quietly Cracked Zeppelin Ransomware Keys - 23 November 2022
- Disneyland Malware Team: It’s a Puny World After All - 23 November 2022
- Top Zeus Botnet Suspect “Tank” Arrested in Geneva - 23 November 2022