A Stored XSS (Cross-Site Scripting) vulnerability was discovered in ThingsBoard 3.3.1 by security researchers Steffen Langenfeld & Sebastian Biehler.
Stay informed of the latest Cybersecurity trends, threats and developments. Sign up for our Weekly Cybersecurity Newsletter Today.
Remember, CyberSecurity Starts With You!
- Globally, 30,000 websites are hacked daily.
- 64% of companies worldwide have experienced at least one form of a cyber attack.
- There were 20M breached records in March 2021.
- In 2020, ransomware cases grew by 150%.
- Email is responsible for around 94% of all malware.
- Every 39 seconds, there is a new attack somewhere on the web.
- An average of around 24,000 malicious mobile apps are blocked daily on the internet.
- JD Sports:Cyber Attack affects 10 million customers - 30 January 2023
- InfoSec – A Newbie Guide – InfoSecurity - 25 January 2023
- Apple is accused of censoring apps in Hong Kong and Russia - 22 December 2022